Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday...

I finally finished my work review and I'm quite stoned. Didn't get much sleep last night..had dreams throughout the whole night *sigh* Was like a zombie today hahhaha.
Suddenly realised that I bought sooo many books in the last few years. My mummy was clearing my room with all the cupboards and she found soo many books that I had to go and check whether I want it. My parents are shifting to another place and they are soo busy. As children, we try to help here and there too :)

Tomorrow's PSLE Listening Comprehension examination. I'm posted to a nearby school so no need to wake up too early. For PSLE marking in a few weeks' time, I had to do something which I don't really like. Not sure if I can do it well but pray hard that all those whom I'm working with are kind and understanding. During this period, marking is very stressful. Must drink more essence of chicken to keep my alertness up.

Weekend is approaching but somehow i'm not too excited about it. I've had quite bad experiences during the last few weekends ...

2 comments:

Tingting said...

can understand ur stress, imagine havin to mark exams, the kids "fate" in their results are in ur hands.. must be careful and alert.. *sayang*

Unknown said...

hahaha.. You are stone on Thursday and I'm stone on Friday...

Don't drink too much Chicken Essence lar.. 1 bottle a week is okay...If not, can be quite 'heaty'..

Drink more chrysanthemum with gou-qi-zi... Good for eyes too.. LOL

Good luck with the markings...