Sunday, September 9, 2007

End of Holidays

Today's the end of the Sept hols. Seriously, I didn't enjoy this holidays at all. Just when I thought I can enjoy the weekend b4 school starts, I was down with vomitting, constipation and slight diarrhoea yesterday. I was at Vivo city with my in laws, hubby and baby. We had dinner at the food court and just 5 minutes after I got up to proceed to Gloria Jeans for drinks, I wanted to vomit. Threw up everything I had for dinner. Thought everything was ok after throwing up, barely 5 minutes again, I went to the toilet and sat there for 15 min. My goodness!! my tummy felt like it was going to burst anytime....sigh.... When we got home about 10am, I was sooo weak that I had to tell my hubby to pull me up to brush my teeth... Wonder what's going on with me. I'm praying that everything will go well once school starts tomorrow.

I'm sure my friend arwen is going to learn her Canon in D very well hehehe I'm looking forward to you playing for us to listen :))
Hmmm, just got a comment on my blog from Kimberly. Wonder if she's another good friend who knows Ting and Arwen as well? ;)

It's Term 4 starting from tomorrow and it's going to be another mad rush for the next 10 weeks with much deadlines and teaching to be carried out before we can enjoy the year-end holidays.
I'm really looking forward to that.

Just came back from Ikea. was there with in laws for dinner. The whole dining place was sooo packed that a few of us had to stand at different locations to wait for tables. Coincidentally, I met an old friend whom I last saw during my wedding. Ting knows this friend too ;) She even sat together with him at my wedding. He looked soo tired. I guess we all do become very tired as the years go by especially for some of us with kids to look after. My day usually ends with me sleeping together with my daughter hahah Can't bring myself to do any more things after patting her to sleep. Sometimes, I manage to get up and have some dessert with Jasper, spending quality time with each other :)

This afternoon, I had lunch at my parents' place. My dad bought ingredients to make chicken soup for me and bought a pomfret (costs $10) for me to eat *yum yum* Really miss my parents' cooking. They make wonderful soups which taste totally different from anywhere else outside. It's very clear and delicious. I never really like to drink chicken soup outside. The steamed pomfret was great, I kind of finished up nearly 3/4 of the fish ahhaha my hubby helped me with the other 1/4.

dunno why as I move on in my years, I tend to miss my parents very much hoping that they would be with me for as long as i live. I guess my sentiments grew after my grandma passed away on 15 July this year. Seeing the emotions which my dad displayed during the few days of wake, made me realise how close parents are to their children. My dad has always been a very cool and stern kind of man. He doesn't talk a lot but he cares alot about our well-being. The words he said on the day of Grandma's funeral was really heart wrenching. He expressed the deepest feelings of a mother to her children. That day, I saw my father in a different light. Was telling Jasper that, no matter how strong a man is, he will break down one day when his own parent passes away. Thus, we hope to love, treasure and give our parents more of our time as much as we can. I don't like to feeling of losing my parents.......Frankly, I'm really afraid of losing them....Daddy n Mummy, brother and I love you both very much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL... Yup!! Kimberly is jojo~

awww... you are down with stomach flu? Or is it another BB coming soon? *wink* *wink* =Þ

Tingting said...

the old fren u saw at Ikea is Eric ah ? :)