Monday, September 10, 2007

Beginning of the week

Hmmm.. just read arwen's post on her blog about marriage and companion. Indeed, everything's true about what she had posted. A marriage is also not easy to maintain. Many times, we thought that love alone can conquer everything else. Not just love alone but sometimes, a little change in our own character. I always remembered what my mother said. She said this, 'Marriage is for life. Unless the husband or wife turns out to be some crazy person or some abuser, marriage should be maintained till the day both are buried in the soil.' I find that it makes good sense. BEing in a marriage is not just between two beings. It involves family members and sometimes even extended family members. You may not fully understand your partner's character, habits and attitude towards things before marriage but everything is revealed in the marriage hahaha!

Thus how do we go about handling our partner in the end. Some choose to get out of the whole thing while others choose to see how they can make things better. After all, why did the marriage take place in the beginning. There must be love and liking for each other's ways of living. Thus, before we take a rash action to end a marriage, two beings must sit down and think why did they come together in the first place.
All the best to my friend who wants to make kaya bread for her companion. I'm sure you will be able to find one really good companion :)
I believe it will not just be only kaya bread that she will be making for her companion.

After the birth of my first child, I did think of having another child soon. Well, i'm sure my friends will be duly informed if i'm pregnant again hahahhah
Hmmm actually I'm aiming for 4 kids...hmm wonder if i can manage hahaha not just mentally, physically but definitely financially hahah. There are many things to think about. With four kids, means Jasper gotta change to a bigger car which in turn goes back to the financial factor. Well, shall see how my life goes now.

It's a rather busy night for me. After I log out of my blog, I need to bury my head into writing my work review. Somehow, I really don't know what to write as I've kind of stopped working since end April when I gave birth to my girl. The 3 months maternity leave plus subsequently, a week of child care leave (my girl was down with flu) and followed tightly by my conjunctivities. I kind of have lost touch with my work. I seriously don't know how to face my Reporting Officer hahah I didn't even attend external courses so how am I going to evaluate on my development?!
Sometimes, I felt that it's quite interesting that in my job, we have to go through out work review twice a year and on top of that, we have to type out in a summarised version what we had achieved in the year on another format other than the work review format that we are already doing....

Many things are swimming around my head now. Have to go update my work review and see what else 1 can squeeze out of my head. Guess I would be totally knocked out in about an hour....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... Someone blogs about things written on moi blog~~~ Yippie!~

Thanks for the best wishes for me to find someone willing to eat my 'kaya bread'!!~ Gee!!~

Don't worry about the financial aspect of having 4 kids~ Things will always turn out well somehow... LOL