Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcoming the Weekend

It's Friday and I'm surprised that I feel quite happy and not too tired this week. The happy vibes are in me this whole week hehehe. Hope the vibes will be left in my body for the rest of my life hahah.

I just called to enrol Allyson into a play gym. She's soooo active so I thought it would be nice to just let her go have some fun. It's a trial session so no need to commit too early.

Every time when I'm free, I like to look at her 'mushroom' head photograph ahhaha. Really uplifts my spirits. Must develop the pics for my family members especially my mum lighten her spirits up and relax more :))

We are thinking of taking a short break in September. Hotels here are very expensive cos F1 is starting. My favourite hotel is out of the question. Checked out the pricing and realised it's more worth it if I take my money overseas haahah
Wonder what we shall come up with. Jasper suggested Sentosa and I'm already thinking of the nice Spa hotel hahah wonder if we should part with the money ;p

I shall go back to my marking now while waiting for Jasper :))

Wishing everyone a happy weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha~ Should post the 'Mushroom Head' BB Allyson on your blog for all to enjoy... LOL =>