Don't know what came over me but I feel extremely cheerful today. I'm not sure if it's cos of the weather or maybe I've become wiser and learnt to take things easier. hahah :)
The picnic last Sunday was interesting hahaha. Our families enjoyed ourselves especially my niece Sammi who build sandcastles with my brother and sister-in-law. East Coast Beach is not very clean so we brought our mats and table covers to make sure that we have a decent place to sit. Allyson had a bit of fun too watching people cycle, blade and run by. It was quite a short gathering. We managed to have some food...luckily!! cos after that there was heavy downpour. there were at least 5 families hiding under a miserable shelter hahahah. We had to open our umbrellas to shelter ourselves from the rain. We were at the Big Splash area. Nevertheless, we had a bit of fun and most importantly, a mini get-together for both the in laws heehhe :)
This coming Sunday, we are celebrating Sammi's birthday. She is four years old this year and my mum bought her a cake. Sammi chose the Thomas the Train pattern. Quite surprising for a girl hehehe wonder what our Allyson will choose next year hahahah
Our little allyson has just cut her hair. We took her to the salon beside our flat. It costs about $5 and I must say the hairstylist's skills is excellent! Within 5 minutes, Allyson had her hair cut and there was minimal stray hairs on her neck and clothing. Allyson's hairstyle is termed as the 'mushroom head'.
She trying to walk on her own but she needs to hold on to our hands or the wall. She seems very afraid to fall. She could stand up with both her hands raised when she's on our bed but when she comes to the cold hard floor, she doesn't dare to stand up. Some relatives commented why she couldn't walk as she's already coming to 15 months. I seriously don't know how to react. I guess it's best for her to stand on her own two feet when she's ready. What we can do is to practise walking around the house with her and when we are outside. She gets really excited but at the same time, a little lazy. She would rather crawl more than walk a few more steps.
I'm really looking forward to a nice Saturday with my buddies hehehehe without Allyson and Jasper around. My gal buddies and I are going for hi-tea and then wine shopping and we are thinking of booking a hotel room for the night so that we could just talk our hearts out hahahah.
I've longed for a day like that. I guess this is what they call 'ME TIME'.
I will definitely miss Allyson and Jasper but I guess I need a break. It so happened that Jasper has something on that Saturday and we can request for Allyson's grandparents to take care of her. Let's hope there will be no hiccups. I'm soooooooooo looking forward to that weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww... crawling babies are cutie!~
Post a Comment