Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sleep

Haven't been getting enough sleep lately and I'm down with a bad throat. Just saw a doc and he prescribed some antibiotics. These two weeks not advisable to take medical leave cos it's the examination week. My dear Allyson was cranky last night and from 3 am onwards, she couldn't seem to get to sleep. Think I must think of ways to calm her down even more at night so that I can get some sleep too. She looked sooo tired when I carried up and strapped her in the car seat.
Waking up early in the morning is really stressful and I'm not sure how long I can take this kind of life.
Our HK trip may be cancelled given the situation now. Sigh...a long awaited holiday has to be shelved. Sometimes, we just had to appease our parents and put their worries at ease. It may not be good to be stubborn. Though my mum didn't insist that we cancel the trip, she has subtly hinted hahah.
Guess travelling is out of the question for me these 2 years. Fine, I shall use my time to do other things in singapore and think of ways to discipline my Allyson. She's really getting out of hand lately. Well, like what my mum-in-law said, there are advantages and disadvantages of putting a child in childcare centres at a young age. At the same time, hubby and i wondered if we had been too strict with Allyson?? I really don't know...sigh.... I look forward to having Baby No. 2 but so far, there's no news yet. If there's still no news by yr-end, I'd better just take long leave and make babies hahahhah

No comments: