A friend commented on my blog that we are all working for our bread and butter. It's truly undeniable. Situation did not get any better. In fact, I go to work everyday fighting some wars with my work, trying to complete as much as I could and not pile up my work. When I get home, I am not able to work thus I try my best to complete whatever I can at work.
Sometimes, it's ironical to know that I even work on days when I'm on medical leave. There's just so much to do and so little time.
Some arrogant people may comment that it's a matter of time management. I beg to differ becos those people who said it are not in my shoes. I'm trying very hard to make myself happy everytime I get to my workplace. It has come a living hell now.
Everyday, when I step into my workplace, I look forward to going home to my family to seek solace. I'm trying to change my job but with the given situation and my limited finances, it's not too wise to embark on rash decisions.
Thus, I guess in the meantime, it's going back to my work and trying my best to complete before I take my daughter home. Hearing my daughter's laughter whenever she watches Elmo DVD or when she just runs towards me and hugs me makes me feel so guilty that I sometimes flare up at her when she just wanted more attention from me and I had to be busy with household chores which could not be put aside. I want so much to just leave my job and spend more time with her.
Really cracking my brain to take myself to a better work environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww... U know... I am also very scared that I might not be able to handle the stress after I get married..
There are really too many things that we need to take care of.. Work, household chores, giving birth and hubby/baby/in-laws management...
It's really scary... It's not easy to be a working mother... Salute to you!!!
Can you try to ask for transfer? If you at least have good colleagues, it's still alright. Think of the positive - at least you have your adorable daughter and loving husband.
:)
Post a Comment