Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Loving What We Are Doing

Thanks to all my friends and family members who have been soo encouraging and wonderful. I'm thus able to hang on till today. It's amazing how relationships can give support and allow us to lead better lives.
A friend who's going to get married soon salutes me for being able to handle many things since I got married. It's a miracle how I survived everything throughout these years. It's not easy switching roles from a single woman who has all the freedom to do anything she wants to a married woman who has to think of her family and everything that she does, she has to think twice as it doesn't just involve her along but the whole family as well.
Weekends with friends became weekends with family members only. When the child comes along, 99% of the weekends will be devoted to the child as well as to both families.

In-laws relationship is very delicate. What I've learnt is to be as submissive as I can to avoid all conflicts. This applies to handling the hubby too ahhaha. Lesser conflicts, more harmony in the house is what I always remind myself. Just try to love your in-laws as much as you love your parents and try to do little nice things for them.

I love to cook so sometimes when I have the time, I like to make drinks or desserts for my in-laws. SOmetimes it's the little thoughts that make a lot of difference.

Always remember to show utmost respect because that's what I want my child to learn as well.

It's never easy to deal with relationships and to deal with many many things that come with a marriage. We just have to take one thing at a time and pray very hard for more good things to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Some wisdom words for moi!!!