Today is yet another horried day at work. More things to do or should I say, more nitty gritty things to do. Things that are supposedly not very constructive. Here I am, thinking of my lesson observation last week, pondering over my paragraphs of reflection which I am supposed to submit these two days. My next lesson observation is tomorrow!! I just can't wait for it to be over. I'm not sure if I will just go crazy if I'm asked to do a third observation. I've never been humiliated in this way. Call me sensitive, call me a loser but I just could not get over all the comments that were given to me by an insensitive leader. I hate going to work these days, lugging my weary body and tired legs. I hate the environment, I hate nearly everyone at work. I think it's just me. I really don't know. I wanna get out of this stinky environment, get away from insane people before I go crazy myself!!
I must work towards a better tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dun give up so easily.. I bet others also received negative comments as new bosses are usually very 'Onz'...
I'm sure you are a very good, responsible and lovable teacher.. =)
The Cindy I know from Poly was a very capable gal... She is very strong and is always game to take on challenge...
I'm sure this will all pass.. You b strong gal...
Post a Comment