It has been a few months since I logged on to add my thoughts. It has been a busy few months for me and I believe I shall be busier as the months pass by. I have new bosses and it's really a challenge for everyone at workplace with new expectations, new goals etc.
Only a month had passed and I'm feeling the strain. I'm not sure if it's purely work but I know I've been soooo busy that I don't seem to be able to find time for Allyson. Seeing her 'stick' to me all the time at home whenever she reaches home from Playgroup lessons breaks my heart. I'm really looking forward to stopping work and just be with her. She may be mischievous, stubborn sometimes but it's still a joy looking at her daily.
My students this year seem rather nice. They may not be very good with their work but they are a group of lovable pupils. Sometimes, I feel that they are one of my motivation to go to work every morning. 24hours a day doesn't seem to be enough for me. I think if I don't need to sleep, I may be able to complete some more things. hahahha I guess it's not very possible. Every night, I fall asleep b4 9pm with Allyson. I planned to wake up again to do work but I really couldn't get up. Then when I plan to wake up at 4am to do work, I just couldn't. These days, I've been dreaming of my workplace a lot. I'm not sure how long I can take it.
I aim not to be on ML this year. Not sure if I can do it. I just contracted runny nose last friday and I quickly took flu medicine and felt better. I'm also trying for another baby. Seems that I don't have much luck after I decided to give up my 2nd baby. I still tear and feel sad whenever I thought of the painful decision of giving my 2nd baby up. I know it's been a long time. If I had kept my 2nd baby, she would have been about 8 months now. I've been trying again for the past 6 months. I know GOD has everything planned for me. I shall just leave everything in HIS hands. If I'm fated to just have one daughter, then I shall make sure that I raise Allyson up well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment