This term really frustrates me. First, just before the new term started, Allyson was down with high fever. After her, I was down with fever and flu-like symptoms too. After her, Jasper came down with flu and fever. After resting, we thought we could go back to our normal life, alas, we were both diagnosed for HFMD becos of ulcers in our throat. We had to stay home for the second week. By the time I went back to work on the third week, I had tonnes of work to complete and even till now, I'm very much lagging....not sure how I'm going to cope. Guess sooner or later, I will be questioned severely over my efficiency. sigh...
toward the end of July, my allyson fell sick again. This time, she doesn't take much medicine and fever kept coming back. We finally sent her to KK and she was warded cos she's not taking in antibiotics orally, thus it has to be injected into her blood stream. She stayed for 4 days 3 nights in KK over the national day long weekend.
It was very heartbreaking having to put her through insertion of the plug for the drip and antibiotics. throughout the time when she was warded, it dawned on me that I've not really taken good care of her or given her enough nutrients to fight germs in her body. Thus, it affirms my idea of changing to flexi-adjunct next year and spending more time with her instead always not having time for her becos of work.
Now, as I was preparing myself happily to get back to my work and completing them as fast as I can, I'm down with sore eyes, runny nose/blocked nose and cough. All coming at the same time. I'm never lucky in winning prizes for myself but always very lucky in attracting germs to me.
Despite my constant efforts to keep myself clean and popping vit c and multivitamins all the time, I'm still down. Wonder what kind of a body I have or is it becos of the fengshui in the house....think I must do something about it.
As a result, I can't take care of Allyson now. This week is a a crucial week for her too. She is advised by the doctor to refrain from going back to school until she has completed her course of antibiotics. Really at my wits end....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you over stress liao lar.. that's why you fall sick...
I know contacts for fengshui.. But I am not sure abt the rates... If you want contact, let me know.. =)
ya.. a break from full time job is the way to go it seems, and you can devote ur time to taking care of allyson *hugs*
for the fengshui thingy, its good to try.. since diane knows contacts, can try :)
Post a Comment