Thursday, October 22, 2009

WHY?!??

Why is it that I can never make my own decision without having family members get involved?? I just want to resign and be a flexi-adjunct, is it soooo bad?!??! Just becos I don't get any benefits once I become a flexi-adjunct, are our lives really going to be topsy turvy. Who cares about all the benefits when whatever money I'm earning goes to seeing doctors?!?!
Who can understand the stress that I'm going through?!?!?

Why can't anyone just understand what I'm going through. Does anyone know that I've been having school refusal since the beginning of this year?!?! My job doesn't allow me to even take a break. My day starts at 6.30am and sometimes end at 6.30pm. What do I get for working so late?! getting sick all the time and not spending enough time with my own daughter!!!

What's so great about the money I'm earning with all the bonuses when I probably may not even live to spend it?!?! Am I going to spend the rest of my life in an asylum!??!?

All I want is some support from family members. Is it soooo difficult!!?? Why do I keep hearing things like not enough money, what a waste with all the benefits like medical leave, minus away all the holidays, actually dun work a lot in one year?!

Who can understand what I'm going through....sometimes, work stress, home stress really makes me very suicidal. Sometimes I just want to end it all.

All I want is some support......Will these people be happy if I just kill myself one day over work!??! I feel very miserable....very very miserable.

Why can't they just leave me alone. Let me make my own decision.....

No comments: