I've reached the stage where I have not much feelings for what I do. Everything to me is a routine. I go to work, I go home, I go to work, I go home. Sometimes, I try to inject some excitement into my life such as going to a new eatery or trying out new recipes for Allyson. I'm not sure if I'm getting older and thus have such feelings. When I see some elderly enjoying their old age, it dawned on me that I should treat myself better. Seriously, I don't even know what things excite me these days. Is it the oozing kind of chocolate cake? I guess when Allyson starts to hold a conversation with me, I should be very excited.
I'm working on having my second child. Not sure when he/she will come. Sometimes, I get sooo sick with work that I just want to stay home and devote all my time to my children and family.
I'm changing a new boss next year. Hopefully things will be better and hopefully I shall be more enthusiastic in my job.
I'm trying to clear up some stuff at my work station, hoping to revamp my area hahaha wonder if I should engage an interior designer for it *hmmm* ;p
I'm going to get some in-out trays to make my area neater and throw away all the stuff that I've been keeping since 2004 hahahah. Feel like getting a new arm chair too hehehe
Guess what? I'm going to pick up driving lessons soon. Jasper has been encouraging me all the while. Hopefully I'm able to pass first time or else I would have wasted my money....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Waa... You got the faith to try driving again?
Aww... I'm still trying to recover my bruised ego.. =((((
Yah, must learn ah ehhehe hubby been encouraging me hahha I taking AUTO hahaha. Don't dare to try manual anymore.
Post a Comment