Monday, September 15, 2008

Weary

Getting very sick and tired of people around my workplace. Can't imagine that the top management is not concerned about the results at all. All these people only know how to do last minute work. Really can't stand some people who think they are so good with their work. ARGH!!! really need a change of environment next year but soooo worried that if there is an economy downturn then I would be putting myself in some deep trouble by changing job now.

Guess I just have to go through the motion and just follow the crowd.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How abt asking for posting to another school? I have been through that too... 7 years in the same organisation... It's driving me crazy... =P

dydy said...

yah...need to wait a while eheheh having a new big boss next year heheh shall see situation ;p

Red said...

heheh i worst loh, 10th yr this year 0_0

wat to do... now economy so bad sigh

Red said...

btw, I'm ting hor haha

dydy said...

hahahha :)) it really feels good to have good friends like you all around. :)