Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Human Heart - Conscience

Can't imagine how evil some people can be. They like to run you down when you are at your weakest. They like to defame you in front of the top management. Such characters really ought to be tortured and be given a taste of their own medicine. They do not have the conscience to be kind to people. Of cos, there are different types of people around. Maybe some of these people are just born to be mean and born to torture others. It's really terrible. No wonder there's something called the office politics.

I don't like this kind of life. Why must one resort to unscrupulous means to survive in this world. Maybe I'm just naive. Maybe I'm fated to be a tai tai ahhahaha.

Let's hope these people will learn and be kinder to make this world a better place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand how you feel... I have these people in my organisation too! They are the 'born to kill type' of people... *sigh*