Just last Sunday, I took 2 P5 pupils to United Square for the Upwords Challenge organised by Standard Chartered. There were also sponsors from Moo ice cream, Vitagen and Marigold Jelly.
My kids got into the semi finals and went home with a consolation prize (Monopoly set). It was an achievement for the school as we usually go home after the preliminary rounds ;p
On Saturday, my HOD took 2 P4 pupils and they went into the finals. They each received a Monopoly set and the school received a medal. The whole even lasted till 4pm and guess what I did during the few hours? I went SHOPPING!!!! hahahahah
Things at United Square were quite expensive so I had to really think through and choose my purchases carefully. The wonderful thing about United Square is there are sooo many kids' stuff. There are even a few shops selling interior designing for children's room. It was quite an experience as I had never been to United Square.
My brother just shifted to his new place and I passed my queen sized bed to my niece ad it was not used often. We shifted the sofa bed and TV console from one room to another. We decided to do up a playroom for Allyson these two months. Jasper suggested buying the foam mats which we can dismantle as and when we like and paste some interesting pictures on the wall for her play and learning experience. We are still decided whether to leave the study table with the play room or should we shift it to the other room with the tv console and sofa set. hmmm... space is a tricky area in my home ;p
ARGH!!! today I found ants on the ledge of my kitchen sliding door and the ledge of my mini storeroom. Both of us are very paranoid over ants so I took time to spray all the corner ledges first. I ran out of insecticide. I need to buy more later...
I'm looking forward to a nice holiday in HK as well as staying in Singapore. We have a list of things to complete this holidays. Hope that our financial and time factors are able to help us fulfil what we wanna do for the house :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gDear Cindy,
Enjoy your holidays. Don't think too much ok? ;)
Jo
Jo, thanks for your support :))
you enjoy your hols with diane! :) shall catch up with you all when you both are back. can have another gathering eheheh
Post a Comment