Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Decision Made

After 7 months of deciding whether I should continue with what i'm doing, I've decided to stay on. Financially it's not advisable to just take off and not bother about anything. I want to give my child whatever that are within my means and to make sure I take good care of her. I can't afford to just leave what I'm doing to pursue what I really want. It's not rational.

Many of us are like that I guess. We must take a look at our priorities. My priority is to make sure my child is well taken care of and to make sure that none of us in the family including grandparents need to go through hunger pangs. Thus, no matter how unhappy I may be in what I'm doing, I shall just hang on and think of the big picture. I shall always look forward to going home to my little girl and leave whatever unhappiness behind.

Unhappiness shall not step into my home! I shall learn from others who are still going on strong even they are going through bad times in their lives.

No comments: