Sunday, March 16, 2008

A New School Term

The new term is starting tomorrow and I'm down with a very sore throat and cough. My poor allyson is getting slimmer cos she has been coughing for the last few weeks. Whenever I see her cough, I have the impulse to quit my job the next day and just take care of her till she's 2 years old? hahahha I know it would only be possible in my dreams hahaha.

From tomorrow onwards, I would have datelines to meet for setting exam papers and loads of other things to do with my pupils. I'm going to start another remedial class just for English to help some of my pupils to do better in their exams. After all, I have a responsibility to get them to graduate from the primary school.

Hopefully, everything and everyone in my life will turn out great and fabulous from tomorrow onwards!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.