After looking through arwen's photo albums on friendster, I'm sooooo envious of her and jo!!!
I've always wanted to travel to many countries but I guess, I've chosen the path to marriage and having children. We plan to take Allyson to Australia next June and have decided to engage the services of a friend who will plan our trip. We will most likely choose Perth so that we may go visit one of my grandaunties staying over there.
Travelling is sooo fun and the thought of just going to a new country excites me tremendously hahaha. Hopefully, we will be able to travel further as the years go by. It's not going to be easy taking a child overseas but I guess we will be able to cope :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL...
ya, having a family means need more effort to plan time :) perth seems a nice place to visit, not tat far from spore too :)
dearie
This is my first time visiting your blog, shocked to know what you have been going thru this period. Just want to let you know, you are one of the bravest friends i have among all, who is always so mature and clear headed in making all your life decisions. Stay positive and your heart will lead you to where you want to be.
If you ever need a listening ear, i'm always there :)
Hey!!! What happen to you since your last entry??
Moi wanna see more of your blog entry leh... tsk tsk tsk...
Post a Comment