Sunday, October 21, 2007

Poor Allyson

On Thursday, My mother and I had to take Allyson back from the infant care centre. She had fever. From Thursday onwards, after we brought her to the PD, her fever went up and down till today. Just this morning, we were very happy that there was no more fever but when evening came, her fever came back. The last check was 37.2 degree celsius.

I'm praying very hard that her fever will go away soon. Jasper and I felt very sad when we see the restlessness in her. My mum in law even cried seeing her fall sick. We have decided to get a maid. It's quite terrible to see Allyson suffer. We put her into infant care in Aug and till now, about three months, she had been sick a few times. twice fever and twice running nose and cough.

On Thursday when I brought her back home, I was very very scared that I may lose her. I can't afford to lose my daughter. I've already lost a child. I don't know what will become of me if I were to lose Allyson. Some may think that it's a silly thought as all babies do get sick. No matter what others say, I still do not feel secure until she is really well. As parents, it's our duty to make sure that she gets well and protected.

I pray that Allyson will get well soon.

1 comment:

Tingting said...

is little Allyson better already ? *hugz*